The official sales of the line of the Gorilych double-distillation apparatus "Soyuz-Apollo" started with a brave column and demountable dead cells
- 08 July 2017
- Views: 638
For all connoisseurs of home-made strong drinks of their own production, there are now a choice of ADPs with two distillation circuits (double distillation in one cycle), in the first circuit of which there is either a brace column or two demountable dryers.
The distinctive features of these brewery double distillers are also:
- The presence of clamp connections that allow further improvement of the distiller by adding various modules: diopters, extension rods and other modules;
- The availability in the coolers of hermetic quick-detachable rotary joints of own design;
- The induction bottom of the distillation cube, which allows the modular ADC Gorilych to work both on gas and electric plates, and on induction surfaces;
- Complete disassembly of the entire structure for easy access to all nodes and elements;
- The possibility of selecting "heads" (low-boiling fractions) both after the first circuit and after the second distillation circuit.
With more detailed information about the design and operation, as well as buy a novelty, you can go to the category Modular self-contained devices Gorilich "Soyuz-Apollo" double distillation (ADP)