The classic recipe for home-made beer of wheat without yeast
- Views: 7372
A distinctive feature of this home brew is the complete absence of yeast. Instead of this ingredient is cereal malt produced from wheat germ, making Braga wheat ideal basis for home brewing.
Recipe wheat mash.
If you are interested in the question of how to make moonshine, the first thing you have to learn - prepare Braga wheat.
Recipe for 6 liters of wash without yeast is quite simple:
- Prepare raw materials - 1 kg of wheat, 1.5 kg of sugar and about 7 liters of water;
- Make the initial syrup from sugar - to 1 liter of water dissolve 200 grams of sugar - and fill them with all the wheat.
- Leave wheat bathed in a warm place for a few days until it ferment (it usually takes 3-4 days);
- When the wheat zapenitsya add remaining water (6 liters) and pour another 1.3 kg of sugar;
- mash Leave to infuse for 10 days, then carefully strain the resulting wort.
For crystal-clear results obtained have to Braga to overtake at least twice, the final product turned out really clean.
In conclusion I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the process took less time to buy moonshine "Gorilych" double distillation. With the help of home cooking mash without yeast it takes much less time and effort. Such devices, you can always buy on our website of the manufacturer.