- Brand: ЧЗДА
- Sku: 74-100-101-101-1001
- Reward Points: 47
- Availability: In Stock
Register to leave a review about the product and earn reward points!
There are no reviews for this product.
- Unpack the homeowner "Econom" and remove all packaging materials.
- Remove traces of factory treatment with water and detergent and rinse with clean water.
- Fill the distillation cube with a small amount of clean water, collect the brewing apparatus, and connect the hoses to supply water for cooling to boil (distilled) for 30 minutes. To disassemble the moonshine machine, to drain the remaining water from the distillation cube and the dryers.
- The volume of the primary wort should not exceed 3/4 of the volume of the distillation cube. Use a clarified primary wort, pre-filtering it from the slurries of the fermentation products.
- Primary wort is poured through the neck into the distillation cube.
- The recommended volume content of alcohol in the original wort is from 10% and higher.
- If you have a model with a demountable dry-barrel and you use flavor fillers, then fill them with a dismountable dry-cellar no more than 1/2 of the volume of the dismountable dry-cell.
- After connecting the cooling hoses to the chiller fittings, check for tightness of their connection, briefly putting water in the hoses.
- The collected self-contained apparatus "Econom" is put on the heat source and set the heating power to the maximum value (in order to shorten the time for heating the distillation cube)
- After reaching a temperature reading of 70°C on the thermometer, turn on the water supply for cooling. Strongly not necessary, enough laminar flow of water (without air bubbles)
- When the values on the thermometer reach 75-80°C (the scatter is due to the different strength of the primary wort and the measurement error), low-boiling fractions (heads) will begin to distill. Approximately 1-2% of the volume of the original wort is selected (if the primary wort is sucrose) or 2-3% (if the primary wort is fructose).
- Then the "body" collection begins. Do not forget to use a silicone tube to collect the product, in order to avoid unnecessary evaporation of alcohol into the air during collection.
- As the alcohol content in the primary wort decreases, the thermometer readings on the distillation cube begin to rise, down to 99°C - these are the regulatory indicators.
- During the process of distillation, it is necessary to measure the volume content of alcohol in the "stream" of the finished product (at a frequency of about 1 time / hour) by dialing the distillate into a graduated cylinder and measuring its "strength" with an alcoholic hydrometer (alcoholometer).
- At the values of the alcohol meter readings below 30 - 35% of the volume content of alcohol in the "jet" of the distillate, the collection of the "body" is recommended to be stopped. This is called cutting off the "tails" (a liquid containing, in addition to ethyl alcohol, also fusel oils that produce an unpleasant smell, taste and cloudy color) that remain in the distillation cube.
- Watch the thermometer on the distillation cube. If the reading exceeds 98°C, turn off the heating source and wait for the distiller to cool down, disassemble it to perform an inspection to find the clogging.
For the homemade Gorilych "Econom" machine with a 12 liter distillation cube: approximately 1.7 liters of distillate (in terms of 40% volumetric alcohol content) for 3 hours in a full cycle;
For the home-brewed Gorilych "Econom" machine with a 15-liter distillation cube: approximately 2.4 liters of distillate (in terms of 40% alcohol content) for 3.5 hours in a full cycle;
For the home-brewed Gorilych "Econom" machine with a 20 liter distillation cube: approximately 3.6 liters of distillate (in terms of 40% alcohol content) for 4 hours in a full cycle;
For the homemade Gorilych "Econom" machine with a 30 liter distillation cube: approximately 4.8 liters of distillate (in terms of 40% volumetric alcohol content) for 6 hours in a full cycle.
For the homemade Gorilych "Econom" machine with a 40 liter distillation cube: approximately 7.2 liters of distillate (in terms of 40% volumetric alcohol content) for 8 hours in a full cycle.
*Regulatory indicators may vary depending on the composition and "strength" of the primary wort, the type and indicators of the power of the heating source, the temperature and intensity of cooling, temperature regimes.
Delivery of Gorilych products and related products.
You can buy any stills, brewing and distillation column "Gorilych" in our Internet-shop ChZDA and get your order in Chelyabinsk or in official representative offices in different Russian cities. The list of stores or points of delivery (PWZ) in the Chelyabinsk region is constantly expanding and the actual information on their addresses and office hours you can always find on the interactive map when ordering, or get the information you need from our consultants free by phone 8 (800) 775-90-83.
You choose your own delivery variant.
You can choose a convenient way of delivery of your stills "Gorilych" and other CHZDA products to Chelyabinsk. When ordering, specify the type of delivery and select any delivery point (PWZ) in the list or on the interactive map. We will take care of the rest.
Safe and cautious packing
Before shipping your order each kit of Gorilych stills is carefully inspected for any external defects, wrapped in bubble wrap, carefully and tightly packed in shipping carton and provided with all the necessary documents (bill of lading, passport, warranty card). During the whole process of delivery to Chelyabinsk region we always track the location of your order to notify the buyer on the arrival of the goods to receive them.
Up-to-date information on the location of the order
Due to advanced integration solutions in Chelyabinsk ZDA online store the buyer is always aware of where and at what stage his order is.
Online information in the personal cabinet about the order's progress at all stages;
convenient services on site to track the progress of the order;
Post and SMS-notification of changes in order status and readiness of goods for delivery;
Agreeing on a convenient time of delivery with the courier service.
Look first, pay later
Due to our courier service and long-term cooperation with reliable transportation companies, the customer in most cases (excluding Russian Post) can always open the package upon receipt of the order and make sure that the package is intact and the order is complete. And only if there are no comments, the buyer can pay for the received goods in the store, at the point of delivery or to the courier.
ChZDA store not only offers quality stills and distillers of its own production in Chelyabinsk region, but also the most comfortable, and most importantly, favorable conditions for the purchase in Chelyabinsk. You do not need to solve the question of payment when ordering products from our catalog because you can pay for the stillizer in any convenient way including:
Bank cards MIR, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro;
Payment through a bank branch;
Through a system of electronic money UMoneu;
Payment to the courier at delivery of the order;
Payment at the issuing point;
Payment by cash on delivery at the post office;
We also have unique ways of payment - by accumulated bonuses and a gift certificate. Take part in our promotional actions, accumulate bonus points and get our products with great discount.
Absolute protection for online payments
All payments for CHZDA goods are made online through secure service JuMoneu, so you can be sure that all information with payment data is guaranteed to remain confidential and secure and can not be used by unauthorized persons: payment service JuMoneu is protected by PCI DSS - a standard Visa and Mastercard. Payments are credited on the same day.
We wish you successful purchases!